Friday, March 26, 2010

Why my job is rewarding.

Being a stay at home mom, business owner, machine quilter, wife, bookkeeper, etc... isn't always glamorous. Somedays we're doing good to get dressed, some days I don't get make up on.
BUT.
Some days are very rewarding!
Some days I get to create treasures, well at least I think so.
Today was one of those days.
Well, it was one of those days that I didn't get any make up on.
I did however get to machine quilt this quilt.
and.....
I love it.
too bad I can't keep it!
Sometimes I think quilt backs can be almost as pretty as the top.
Do you like it?
BTW....
Yes, it's Friday night and I'm blogging,
my husband is preparing to run a half marathon tomorrow
so we're staying home,
watching March Madness
and
will probably be going to bed early.

Don't miss our sale @ Piece N Quilt!
For more fun updates sign up for Piece N Quilts newsletter.
Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.
~Natalia

Bookmark and Share