Friday, March 5, 2010

Pincushions, Productivity and Bupkis


Made these pincushions several weeks ago, and have just finally gotten around to posting them in my Etsy shop, which has now, (finally) reopened!


You can see more pincushions here. (Update: Since posting this last night I have already sold 5 of the six pincushions listed. (Yeah!) But you can view them in the "sold" section of my shop. Hoping to post more soon.)



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This past week was going to be one of great creative productivity... that was the plan, Stan, but it didn't exactly pan out that way. I got bupkis done. I didn't even find time to visit everyone's blog, (hangs head in shame.) Don't ask me where all the time went, I've looked but I can't find it... life must have gobbled it up when I wasn't looking. Does that ever happen to you? Hoping next week proves more fruitful. Till then have a great weekend, Everyone!