Friday, March 12, 2010

Hi Quilting Friends.......I'm Back Finally!






Hello to All of My Quilting friends. I Am Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I did believe I would be back sooner than this. Never thought at all, my husband would be home a month... he was a real sick man. Much better now... still has issues with his kidney’s and bladder and stones... and prostrate. (Poor Guy). Denny finally back to work and feeling better. Problem still there though. Working with the doctor, on how we are to handle this. At least all the poison is out of his blood system now. I did enjoy him home... yet I never got to do what I love to do. Yet loved him home with me.
Yet as things go...things can be messy. It has been a long while since I had any chance of working on any type of quilting or any project. Started back today! Hooray!
Had too my MOM’s 80th Surprise Birthday Party. She was very surprised. I have downloaded a few pictures. Mom is making that face that she always makes for the kids... this time for hating being 80! Lol.
My kids love it too! I guess she did this a lot when they were small...the” look” for them while they grew up and they love it.
Thanks Joan for your post.... and I am going to work on this week’s QD block and see if I can get it done by Monday to download.
I had some messy situations here with my bathroom... broken toilet and etc. . . and I had no water... most of the week. Someone working in the house... is redoing my bathroom. What a job...my bathroom pipes were all cracked too... just one big messy job... I did get a new bathroom...and new floor...shower...garden tub...and new sinks...all new pipes...and it is awesome now!
I am rested up now... these last few days since Denny went back to work. Lungs feel rather good... and ready now to have some fun...doing what I love so!
Have a wonderful evening everyone...and happy to be back to the almost norm again!
Hug Morgan


My Grandson ALAN...3 years old at his Great Grandmee's 80th Birthday Party



Grandmee..my Mom's 80th Birthday Party


Mom at her 80th Surprised Birthday Party


Mom's 80th Surprised Birthday Party



Mom is a Hoot!