Saturday, March 6, 2010

I am Almost Back!



Hello Quilting Friends!
Dropping in to say...my hubby is still home. Also Hi! In a few days, it will be one month Denny has been home. Still having some problems...yet much better.( prostate)...yet no cancer. He has another test this Tuesday. Then Wednesday off to work he goes again.
I have not been able to do much of any quilting or anything for that matter. I was just waiting for things to return to normal. HAHAHAHAHA! Really how can that be with him home? I loved him home too! He has moments that are so sweet...and we did cook some great meals together.
Denny aggravated the dog all the time...and he wanted to know where I was going...every time I went to different rooms of the house.( Drove me nut HA!) He hated that I wanted to go onto the computer. (Must have felt left alone). Anyway, we had some nice times too during his time home. My surprise 80th Birthday party was a total successful too for my Mom. That was fun!
Got many things fixed, and changed in the house, that I wanted done for a long time. That is a good thing!
Anyway, I miss you all, and will be returning now that he will be going back to work. Just a few more days!
Have a wonderful day! Hugs Morgan