Thursday, March 25, 2010

I love quilting....

As I promised yesterday,
pictures.
Pictures of quilts that I've been quilting.
This cute relax quilt was made using Make Life fabric.
I love it.
I think it turned out so cute and happy!
Buggy Barn Easter Quilt.
Very cute!
Baby Owl Quilt.
Aren't the Owls so cute.
Cute table topper quilt.
I love this table topper.
I just think it turned out so cute!
Feathers on the back of Juiles quilt.
I'll let her share the front with you.
I love her quilt too.
I think it turned out super cute.
This is what's on my machine right now.
I can't wait to share the finished quilt.
So far.....
I'M IN LOVE.
I think I've got a feather fetish,
i love them!

I also finished quilting my next Moda Bake Shop Quilt today.
The quilting, well the whole quilt turned out super cute.
Now, just need to get it bound and then the tutorial will be ready!
YAY!

Happy Friday!
Do you have any fun plans for the weekend?
I think I'll be quilting. :)

 

Don't miss our sale @ Piece N Quilt!
For more fun updates sign up for Piece N Quilts newsletter.
Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.
~Natalia

Bookmark and Share