Friday, March 26, 2010

tah dah!!!

Ladies and gentlemen, we have a winner!!!!

I really appreciate everyone who played; it really has been fun getting to know all you quilty-people! But the thing is, as much as I would have liked to have sent *everyone* a little something, only one person could be a winner this time. I'm glad *I* didn't have to select! Instead, I went to true random number generator, entered my numbers (and you all had pretty good chances, especially if you were able to enter two or three times), and here is what it came up with . . .

Lucky number 7! Wow -- that's one of my favorite numbers in the whole world! So let's see whose comment was the seventh . . .

Yay! My new friend from Quilt Hollow, in North Carolina!

She was able to enter three comments, and it was that third one that hooked the win! Congratulations!!

I'll be honest, I love to *put* fun packages in the mail as much as I like to receive them, so I'm excited to be able to do this!

So now, I'm off to spend the weekend with my precious family. It was so wonderful to see my mom and dad with their great-grandson last night; I am *so* blessed! Of course, I'll be posting pictures later.

:)