Thursday, March 4, 2010

Don't you love getting mail?

Today I checked my mail and guess what arrived. This months issue of Fab Shop News. Okay so most of you probably don't know what that is. It's a magazine that the quilt shop owners get. I love to get the magazine, it's very informattive and very helpful. I read through the magazine and then closed it to find this on the back cover!
Moda Bake Shop's new ad AND I GET TO BE IN IT! I am so honored!!!! Thanks Lissa and Angela!
Look for this Ad in your new quilting magazines!
Don't you just love Moda Bake Shop?
I am curious to know what your favorite Moda Bake Shop tutorial is?

Happy day! Save 20% @ Piece N Quilt when you use discount code 'follower'.
Don't miss our sale @ Piece N Quilt!
For more fun updates sign up for Piece N Quilts newsletter.
Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.
~Natalia

Bookmark and Share