Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I'm still seeing stars, & a big honor!

Do you remember back here, when I thought I was seeing stars? Well, that was just the beginning.
One of our local quilt guilds has been making Buggy Barn star quilts.
I've been having a lot of fun quilting these star quilts for the ladies.
It's so much fun to see how each lady makes the same quilt their own.
I also got to quilt a Buggy Barn Bunny Quilt today.
Have you made a Buggy Barn quilt yet?

Also, I have to share this darling quilt!
Lynne, from England made my I'm Blushing quilt!
Thanks for sharing this picture Lynne, it's such a huge honor that you liked my quilt enough to make it!

Don't miss our sale @ Piece N Quilt!
For more fun updates sign up for Piece N Quilts newsletter.
Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.
~Natalia

Bookmark and Share