Monday, March 8, 2010

I think I'm having withdrawls!

I don't think I've touched my sewing machine in two weeks...
This is just to long.
Doesn't three weeks make it a habit?
I don't want this habit!
This Saturday I'm going to sew!
I promise MYSELF!
Okay, so what to these pictures have to do with that?
 
The quilt above is a part of the block exchange I participated in last year.
Mine still isn't done...
This year!
I will finish it.
In the meantime I will machine quilt for my great customers!
  
I love this quilt!
I love the feathers on it.
  
 
I love it when I'm pushed outside of my comfort zone!
I grow from it. I become a better person, quilter and more creative when I'm pushed!
My customer wanted the above quilt quilted custom, but no stippling and the traditional feathers seemed to frilly. So I quilted these feathers AND I love it!
Click on the picture and you can see close up what I did!
Thanks for pushing me and expanding my creativity.

Don't miss our sale @ Piece N Quilt!
For more fun updates sign up for Piece N Quilts newsletter.
Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.
~Natalia

Bookmark and Share