Saturday, March 27, 2010

I am Almost Back! Another Issue Now!



Hello Everyone!
It seems that I will not be getting a chance to have my life back as normal yet. My mom fell outside her house... chasing the puppy. She broke her foot and her ankle in two places. Yesterday they operated on her... and with all of the meds...she has lost her marbles. Talking crazy like. She is mean, as a snake... and she will not eat... we never have seen her like this before, and you can imagine just how upsetting this is for my dad.

Therefore after leaving the hospital yesterday, and returning home.... I find that I am going to have to move down to my parents to help out. She may be coming home today, and my dad cannot take care or lift her. Nor can I. Yet with both of us, helping I am sure we will work it out. (9Weeks she will have a cast on ubove her knee. I am sure things will get better with the fact she will be getting off those pain pills soon that make her someone else.

I have to move all of my oxygen stuff, and so much to move down there. My Husband will come there when he comes home this week to help us out too. I will not be on for a bit more due to my dad does not have a service for the net. I will have to try to get on by using another system. (If you do not see me... I could not get on.)
I am bringing down my hand quilting stuff. I am working on this Granny garden quilt, and I have plenty of appliquéing to do on that, which I can do down there. I hope that! My poor mom, she is so lost right now. Scared.... We are sure hoping she comes back to her normal state very soon. Any prayers please would be so grateful. I am sure in time all will smooth out.

Hugs to all of my quilting friends. Have fun piecing away! Hugs Morgan