Sunday, March 7, 2010

on this day in history . . .

God granted me one of the greatest blessings He gives women . . .

My first, precious child, Jocelyn!

Oh! not that everyone is lucky enough to get a Jocelyn; *children* in general are the blessing. I was *extra* blessed with my Joc! (I was extra-blessed again, 18 months later, but that's a blog entry for early September!)

Kindergarten graduation! She has always loved
school . . . today she's a third-grade teacher!


Sweet sixteen and had never been kissed . . . (okay, so humor me) . . .

High school graduation with the family . . .

College graduation with Jason (then boyfriend, now husband) . . .

Wedding day . . .

What a beautiful bride she made. Simply radiant!

She's been a joy and delight since this day in 1986. I love you my darling girl!

Happy Birthday, Jocelyn! Enjoy your Keurig!

:)