Monday, March 15, 2010

It's a wonderful day in the neighborhood!

Okay, really I don't live in a neighborhood.
My closest neighbor is about a 1/4 of a mile away.
But who cares!
Today was a wonderful day!
Do you ever have days that are just great?

The sun was shining.
I got to go to lunch with some of my great friends.
Whitnee came over and worked on some projects.
I machine quilted 3 baby quilts!
My husband had a happy day!
BEST. PART. OF. MY. DAY.
I got to sew!
For myself!
It's been over 3 weeks since I've sewn for myself and I'm pretty sure my sewing machine was crying!
He missed me!
I missed him!
WE LOVE EACH OTHER!
Anyways........
Are you wondering what I sewed on?
My next Moda Bake Shop project.
I love it!
The colors are so refreshing.
It makes me so excited and happy thinking that some day soon the snow will melt,
we will see grass again,
I will get a tan again,
we will go to the swimming pool again.

Ahhhh.....
Today was a PERFECT monday!

How was your Monday?
I  hope it was happy!

Don't miss our sale @ Piece N Quilt!
For more fun updates sign up for Piece N Quilts newsletter.
Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.
~Natalia

Bookmark and Share