Thursday, March 18, 2010

Hello Quilter Friends



Hello Everyone!
I am still here... just always something seems to be happening. In our family, it is one Birthday after another until June now. I had my dad’s on the 15th, and my sons Craig tomorrow and he will be 30. That is my baby...and how can he be 30 already. I am somewhat sad over this.
Then finishing the final touches in our new bathroom. Besides... doctors and lawyer... I have found time to work a bit here and there on some of my blocks for a few different groups. I think this evening I may be able to post my pictures of them.
It is still cold here in Florida. Very Windy as well. I heard it would be like this for a few more weeks. It has been a very unusual winter here this year.
I do hope everyone else is busy and quilting away. Have a wonderful Afternoon and Evening...as I get back to my blocks. Hugs Morgan