Saturday, March 6, 2010

I Quilted my Heart Out Today!

This is one of my customers quilts. She brought it to me and told me to make it really pretty.
It's for her daughters wedding next week.
This is a little bit of the front.
I will share the rest tomorrow when I can take some pictures with good lighting.
This is the back of the quilt.
I really might have a hard time giving this quilt back.
I love the quilting.
So until Monday, when the owner of this quilt comes to pick it up, I will stare.
This quilt is layed out on my floor right now and I'm enjoying it!
Come back tomorrow to see the front.
The before and after pictures.
I hope you like what I've done as much as I do!

Don't miss our sale @ Piece N Quilt!
For more fun updates sign up for Piece N Quilts newsletter.
Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.
~Natalia

Bookmark and Share