Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Have you ever done anything really dumb?

This is really random.
While I am machine quilting I have a lot of time to think to myself. a lot.
I've been working on a really big quilting project recently, so I've had even more time to think.
Today I was thinking about the DUMBEST things I've ever done.
What is the dumbest thing you've ever done?

So, I hate putting gas in my car.
I've always hated it!
When I learned how to drive I had a new beetle.
It was fun and cute, still didn't want to put gas in it.
My dad would get so mad.
Two different times on the way home from High School I ran out of gas.
One, I ran out in the middle of the street, in front of our neighbors house.
So, I got out and walked home.
Left my car in the middle of the street!
Uhm..... DUMB.....
Today while I was driving I noticed that the gas light in my truck was on.
Did I stop at the gas station?
NOPE!
I seriously thought to myself.
I hope Brad will drive it next and fill it.
 
I love him!
I hope he doesn't read this...
He might be mad that I intentionally left the gas light on :)

So, what is the dumbest thing you've ever done?
Do  you dare admit it?

P.S. I have been working on a huge quilting project and it's finished!!!
Now I'll have quilts that I can share again.
No more lame posts!



Don't miss our sale @ Piece N Quilt!
For more fun updates sign up for Piece N Quilts newsletter.
Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.
~Natalia

Bookmark and Share