Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I think I've tried them all.......

Every type of batting that is....
I started machine quilting with Hobbs 80/20.
Had issues with it.
Decided to start trying everything.
Not joking, I've tried, green, black, polyester,cotton, blends, lofty, low loft, wool, flame retardant.
You name it. I've probably used it.
Somehow I got my hands on some of this.
I fell in LOVE.
I can't point my finger on exactly why I love it so much.
Maybe,
how it washes, how it layes, the soft texture, it's comfortable to lay under, my tension is nice with it.
I don't mind using other battings, in fact I can think of 6 other brands right here in my studio right now.

What is your favorite type of batting and why?
Really I'm super curious!

Don't miss our sale @ Piece N Quilt!
For more fun updates sign up for Piece N Quilts newsletter.
Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.
~Natalia

Bookmark and Share