Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I Heart T Quilt Top

I guess in official quilt blog lingo this quilt top is a Work in Progress as it isn't completed yet, but I think it could more appropriately be referred to as a Work Stalled, or a Work in the Stack. I finished the top in late January, but haven't done anything with it since. Until today, that is. I measured it for backing and binding. I will have to get some appropriate fabric and soon move it towards completion. It is a twin-sized quilt per usual. I pretty much like how it turned out (a few things I probably could have thought out more, that I think I will be able to judge better as I gain experience).
-
I do love a lot of the fabrics. I know the colours are a little iffy, but I really think it looks quite perky and pretty. The T in the middle is for my daughter Tess.