Tuesday, March 23, 2010

March 30, 2010

What does March 30, 2010 mean?
I'll give you a hint.
I get to share something new on Moda Bake Shop.
YAY!
Today, Kathleen came over and helped me finish adding the borders.
Thank you Kathleen!
Now, I just need to machine quilt it.
If you want to make this next quilt with me you may want to check out some Frolic material.
This new quilt is made using Frolic and it's so happy.
P.S. Frolic is this weeks weekly deal. This is your chance to stock up on Frolic material for just $7.00 per yard.

I do need help. How to you store your stash? Yesterday I opened up two of my big bags of scraps and wanted to start organizing them. I was very unsuccessful. I have way too many scraps.
What is the best way to successfully store your scraps?

Don't miss our sale @ Piece N Quilt!
For more fun updates sign up for Piece N Quilts newsletter.
Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.
~Natalia

Bookmark and Share