Monday, March 15, 2010

the design wall monday that wasn't . . .

LOL! No design wall Monday for me! All you have to do is look at my last three or four entries to see why; I have definitely been preoccupied!

Mommy, daddy & Sawyer come home sometime today! I know they are looking forward to it, too!

That also means I will probably get no quilting done today, either. I'm pretty sure I'm okay with that!

Check out Judy Laquidara's, Patchwork Times to see what other folks are working on; her Design Wall Monday is always full of talented and interesting quilters!

I *do* plan to announce a giveaway later on the in week, so check back!!! Whooohoo!!!

For now, though, go visit Jaybird Quilts for a *sponsored* giveaway! I've already been there. It's pretty easy and well worth it!

Happy Monday!

:)