Wednesday, July 14, 2010

What a really relaxing day!




Today was such a wonderful quite day for me. It was a planning day… My DH went off to work for the week. He will be home either Sunday night or Monday morning. Therefore I decided to get myself in better order while he is gone.
I just think I could get so much more done… if I plan better. It should be easier too, as I have a Bluetooth hearing aid so now I do not have to do the direct calling back and forth pushing a button. Gosh…. When DH called me a dozen times a day, which I loved… I could not get anythig done. But push the button all the time. Yet.... now I can actually get some work done!!!!".

I tried it out today… yes…. It works great. I can sew; use both of my hands… no more buttons. It sure had me smiling!
About our new "Iphones"..... I just love mine. Yet... as for my DH, he complained all last week, he could not hear when driving his noisy truck. I had him purchase the Bluetooth and try that out. Oh he said, he still could not hear. Well, a lot of it was he does not like change. He kept saying he was going to go back to his old phone if he could not hear well. Well, I clued him in that the other company closed us out. Now he suddenly loves his new phone. (Men)… or maybe it just is mine.
I have been looking all over for a book I knew I had once… the Dear Jane blocks. Yet now I think I let someone borrow it sometime ago. Therefore, I will just buy another one. As I cannot remember who it was… and I just learned I will not lend out things that are so important to me… now on. I have found this with other books too, I had bought and let others have them. After a year… I always have to ask them for them back. I would not do that to someone who let me borrow something.

I do hope everyone is having an excellent day of sewing, quilting, or any crafty projects. Happy Barb my dear friend made it back from her trip, and she seems well right now. Hoping my DIL is having fun taking care of her niece … and Hoping that I get some items done this week. No doctor’s appointments for now. Even though Monday I did go… and that is it.


Have a very excellent day! Hugs Morgan