Saturday, July 3, 2010

Happy 4th All My Quilting Friends!!!!!!!






Happy 4th All My Quilting Friends!!!!!!!

Today it is just lovely outside! I am out in my sewing room. It is a huge room with 5 windows. Which looks out to the lake! I find myself often just looking out the window…. Which I see all the true nature of things going on.

Last week I had my talk with my grandson who just turned 10 years old. JJ and I are ready to start our Christmas gifts. He is going to make a big wooden plaque doing an oil painting by him, of what he knows his parents love. Palm trees! I am going to show you a few choices he has made. Then I am going to quilt a matching quilt.
Last Christmas, he did his first oil painting on an oval plaque…. And he did such a wonderful job. Therefore I bought him for a 10th Birthday gift his first oil kit.

Everyone Have a wonderful 4th!

Hugs Morgan




Could not get the glare off pictures........