Wednesday, July 21, 2010

What an Interesting Day!!!!!!!




Hello All My Quilting Friends!!!

What an interesting day! It’s been full of learning! For one my Dear Jane CD and Book came today. I am thrilled. I just had to dig into that for a while. I love it

Then another item came today as well. It’s a CD I bought just recently. It also comes as a book too! Yet since I have now the IPhone I can listen to it anywhere I am. Therefore I chose the CD. Love & Respect


By DR Emerson Eggerichs . Someone told me about this … and decided to get it. Its on how the man desperately needs respect.
I do not know if any of you… have done as I have at times. I have seen myself be to busy, or not interested in something my DH has wanted to talk of. Especially when it’s his boat. It just bores me so… and brings up other issues that go with that boat.
Well, needless to say, I recently was reading some interesting info on this respecting your man. I have fallen short of many things … and as woman we want respect. We want love. It is no different for the man of our life.
Which I bought this CD. My gosh… it is amazing… and already full of things I never even considered before. If your interested, I shall tell you where you can purchase it.
Then I got back to my new web site… for my upcoming business. I had everything transferred over to a Mac account. To find out… my site doesn’t come with it. Only the Domain name. After a bit of a shock over this news I wrote this new Mac Company and asked them to find me something similar to what I just left so that I can quickly rebuild my 11-page site. They did, and I started working on it this afternoon. It will be a bit longer now for my site to be up and Adam. Yet, it will be soon enough.

It has been a good day though. Even with a disappointing few hours of concern over my website I built when I was ill. I guess, I can just chalk it up to a good practice lesson as that is what I certainly did do, is learn tons of info. H ave a wonderful evening everyone!!!!!!!!

Hugs Morgan