Friday, July 30, 2010

A collaborative quilt for Amy

The BEST part of this blogging community is the friends that I've made! My friends are of all ages and styles of quilting, sewing and crafting. One of my friends Amy recently had a baby girl and then moved to a different state within a month! CRAZY! A few of my other blogging friends had the idea to make a quilt for Amy's new baby. So we concocted this idea, Candy died the fabrics, Amy E. and Vicki both pieced blocks, Rita did applique and I machine quilted this quilt for Amy!  (head over to each of my friends blogs today to see what they did in this quilt) I think it turned out super cute and it was so much fun to see each ladies take on Candies hand died fabrics.
A few close ups of my quilting.
 You'll have to head over to Amy's blog to see the finished quilt!

Have you made great friends through this AWESOME blogging/cyber community? I would love to hear!



Don't miss our sale @ Piece N Quilt!
For more fun updates sign up for Piece N Quilts newsletter.
Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.
~Natalia
{Connect with us}