Thursday, July 8, 2010

Busy Busy ......




Good afternoon Quilters ……

Been Busy, Busy! For one I have different groups I am in… and trying to get some of my projects done for the week. Also we, my Hubby and I received our Iphones and Gosh I love them. Of course it took us a bit to find out how to use them. That just shows just how we were slipping from today’s technology. (That could be scary)......... I would like to be up on everything…

An Update on my daughter. My very sweet Courtney. Yesterday she had her operation. All went extremely well. Yet due to all the heat wave going up and down the coast… they in her neighborhood had lost their electric. She lives in MD. She was on her way home from the hospital to go to a "HOT" house. I felt so bad for her.

Spent a nice day yesterday, with my DIL.Kersten. She was helping me learn to download apps for my new phone. We ended up spending a whole day of it together. Really nice day!

I had to pay bills today…. So I am just now getting to go work in my sewing room. With that I am wishing you all a wonderful and safe day!
Great Quilting Day!


PS. Barb have a fun time on that trip! Courtney feel well sweetie! Jeff do well with your filming. To hubby…good luck trying to learn your phone while working! HA!


Hugs Morgan