Monday, July 19, 2010

Rather Busy These Last Few Days!!!!!!



Hello to all of my dear quilting friends,

Today my husband came home after his long week out driving his big truck. Then my daughter, Courtney had a Birthday today and we got to talk on the phone for a pretty long time.( We live far from each other.) Her MD, Me Fl. It was great as we got some catch up time, on many topics. It was great!
She turned 33 today. Gosh I can remember when I was 33. Then it was also my parents Anniversary " 58" years! I was on the phone for three hours with them today! Needless to say, no time to do any crafty stuff today. Then Denny needed a hair cut. Oh My....busy busy!
Tomorrow...which is now here already....( midnight). Going down with hubby to take my parents out to dinner for their Anniversary! I am so pleased to do this for them..... I want them to have something to remember this time. A happy memory is a joy forever!

Below is the Quilting shop I go to . Its 45 miles from my home.... I love it there. Chat later....

On the go!


Have a wonderful Day.... Doing all your projects!!!!!


Hugs Morgan