Friday, July 23, 2010

Summertime and the Living is Easy...

Well, I'm not sure how easy it is... certainly not hard, but busy and full. Definitely good, though... and what more can one ask for.

(Ragged barn found along back road travels.)

Sewing is being done in the cracks and crevices of family and life... treasured together time, a nephew's wedding, being there as daughters experience first time jobs and new responsibilities, (such as learning to drive, and getting use to wearing contact lenses) also, several minor medical procedures, including an upcoming wisdom teeth extraction for youngest. (Ouch x 4!)

...And hubby and I have decided to join the 21st century and learn how to text, (something we have both resisted, but feel it's now time). The land line phone is also going the way of the dinosaur in this house, and that feels very weird to me.

New adventures and opportunities that I wish to share, lay ahead for me in the near future, but for now I must remain mum.

Will be back when time opens up. Till then, enjoy your summer days. xo