Friday, July 23, 2010

Good Friday Afternoon Quilters!!!!



Good Friday Afternoon Quilters!!!!


Well, let me start off saying…. I am so glad Bonnie the Hurricane did not come here as it had been thought at first. They thought at first it was going to be like 2004. Oh, yes I do remember that. Plus all the other ones that followed. I had such a great deal of damage…. Like my whole sewing room( my room of the house) ripped from my home. I lost everything. Right out to the Lake. I saw my stuff floating away.. even a day later. Fabric's hanging from branches up and down the street.

Today, we are just getting tons of rain, a bit of wind… nothing much as it was planned.

Yeah, it’s Friday! This evening…. Pretty soon…. I am working on a project.

Friday nights I work on any project…I want... for me I am working on L-9 Dear Jane block. Trying to get it done for turning in Sunday, for my Dear Jane group.

Jeff is out filming the storm down in the Key’s. For the weather channel. That is where it hit the worse.

Get a cup of tea, and work on any type of project, this evening and relax and enjoy!.

I do hope everyone is well today, happy, and has a project in hand.

Hugs Morgan