Saturday, July 17, 2010

Good Day Quilters!


This is the quilt I am making for our bed for my hubby and I. Mine is going to be King Size!



Good Day everyone!

It sure looks beautiful outside today! I am hoping it doesn’t rain today as when it does lately, it really comes down. The water level in the lake I live on has gotten very high. My seawall in my back yard is showing the water right up to the top. It always worries me when it is so high. Gators just walk right up on your land. Once I did have a gator and it was a she. There were babies…. And she stayed for 3 months until it got cold out. I named her Ally.
She took over my backyard. All of us had to be extremely careful when leaving the house. I never want really to go through all that again.
Also when it rains lately, it just seems to be these really hard rains, which knock the TV off and my computer… and they do not come back on for three and four hours.

So let the sun stay at least for today! I want to print out some patterns I have designed for a few quilts. Plus I want to print out some other info too pertaining to quilting.
Working on my own quilt today. I actually do a little at a time. I guess I just want it to be perfect. As this quilt is for my husband and I, for our bed. I never keep anything I make. Yet this time I am. My husband Denny loves it already.
Everyone have a fun day quilting away, and working on all of your projects!
Have a good one!

Hugs Morgan