Tuesday, July 27, 2010

how did this happen . . . ??

It was really not my intention to spend more than 24 hours in the hospital, but such was not my fate. I had a rough night, complicated by a reaction to one of the antibiotics they gave me early this morning, and so spent most of the day nauseated and, well, ugh. :)

The doc made his rounds just after noon, and much to my surprise, did not release me! I mean, really -- I was a little shocked! But he wants the inflammation to be reduced by at least fifty percent, so here I am. He did switch up my antibiotics, which made me happy, happy, happy!

I haven't done anything quilt-y, though this would have been the perfect time for it, but I was caught totally off guard! Ah well, today would NOT have been the day for it, and I'm praying that tomorrow I'm fifty percent better. LOL!

I do have another precious photo of my cuddle-bug grandson . . .
That happy smile is good medicine for me!

To healthier days!

:)