Thursday, July 15, 2010

a double-happy find . . .

So yesterday Todd and I headed down to the Madison Baptist Association. We thought we were receiving training/certification, but actually we were being interviewed to see if we were serving in a capacity that made us eligible for training/certification. It was an interesting experience and we both were pleased with the process.

As we were coming out, my eye was caught by this cute little building sitting right next door . . .

It's Snickerpoodles -- a consignment shop!! I'm not able to manage steps in my roller, so I didn't head over there to investigate, but it looked like they had some really *cute* baby things out! And looking to the store on the other side, guess what it is . . .

I have a feeling I'll be back to that particular area when I'm walking under my own power again!

Happy Thursday!

:)