Sunday, July 25, 2010

Hi! Well Good Afternoon to Everyone!




Hi! Well Good afternoon to everyone!

I have been busy. … Doing several different projects. The one I started on Friday evening…. Was great. I cut all of my pieces, and got everything ready to work on. Took my time...and was so very relaxed. Now this is for my Dear Jane… block. I got everything all ready so that today I could work on it.

Well, you have to ask yourself sometimes…. Where was my mind??? LOL I find out today I cut all of the fabric pieces wrong. I just was. so shocked. I even had a plan set up. Really… I had to ask… what happened. I see now what I had done. REALLY… I JUST HAVE NO IDEA! HAHAHAHA!

Therefore today, I finally got it all straightened out… and NOW ready to put together.

It’s been a very nice day here today. I did get other things done too. Without a brain problem. LOL.
Have a wonderful evening all! I will post some pictures after I do a few blocks. I do love working on hand quilting. I find it so relaxing.

Linda, got your note…. And I shall get back to you…yet I love all you make and do!
Happy my DIL is back home… so we can do some more projects together.

Chat later… and have a great evening! Hugs Morgan