Monday, July 26, 2010

tidbits . . .

Today's blogcast comes to you from Crestwood Hospital. Come as a surprise to you? It did me too! I went into the doctor's office this morning to let him have another look at my spider bite. While he was, on the one hand, pleased that the center of the bite had not grown or ruptured, the exterior inflammation had grown more than ten times the size it was Friday (which was about 2.5" diameter). He decided to send me to the hospital so I could get some IV antibiotics. So, at the hospital I am! What a curious summer this has been for me!!!

On a happy note, hanging around all weekend with my leg propped gave me plenty of time to work on my Sawyer redblocks!!
Sawyer and His Pal.

Sawyer Reads "The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn"!

I also got to spend a little time with the little guy yesterday afternoon, while his mommy & daddy headed up the road for a swim party! I do adore my darling Sawyer!

My daughter has recently gotten interested in making her own cards. She does a wonderful job, too! Here is the one she made for Todd and I for our anniversary, last month . . .

She's got beautiful handwriting. It's a very elegant card.
She's got an eye for embellishments, too!

This was on the inside . . .

We're so blessed to have such wonderful children!!

But then she told us to turn the card over;
that there was more on the back.
On the back?

Did you catch it? Let me give you a close up . . .

ANOTHER grandbaby!!! She's due sometime in mid-February. Now both *my* babies will have babies!!!

I am LOVING this season of my life!!!

*grandma sigh*

:)