Wednesday, December 22, 2010

3 days til Christmas... I think I've made it!

Believe it or not,
MY CHRISTMAS SHOPPING IS DONE!!!!
MY MACHINE QUILTING FOR CHRISTMAS IS DONE, (well, maybe)
I just have a little bit of cooking to do tomorrow and on Christmas Eve and then I'll really be ready to relax!
I've been slacking at blogging this week because I was finishing up all of the quilts that I had promised to have machine quilted before Christmas.
These are some that I can share photos of before Christmas.
The quilts below were all made by Courtney and she will have them for sale in her Etsy shop!
So.
Are you ready for Christmas?
If not, what do you still need to do to be ready?


Don't miss our sale @ Piece N Quilt!
For more fun updates sign up for Piece N Quilts newsletter.
Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.
~Natalia
{Connect with us}

youtubei