Wednesday, December 15, 2010

10 days and counting.

Christmas is just 10 days I've been spending many hours helping many of my friends/customers finish up quilts for gifts. 
Here are a few of the quilts that I've machine quilted the last few days.
This cute table runner was in need of some custom machine quilting
So I did a lot of custom quilting and it turned out just darling!
I thought that the back really showed off how pretty the quilting turned out.
Next I did some fun custom machine quilting on this Buggy Barn quilt. 
I also machine quilted this simple throw. 
Okay, I'm headed back to the long arm. 
Have you had a chance to enter our give-away?
Also, did you read about the block of the week that I'm hosting along with my Local Quilt Shop beginning in January?

Don't miss our sale @ Piece N Quilt!
For more fun updates sign up for Piece N Quilts newsletter.
Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.
~Natalia
{Connect with us}
youtubei