Monday, December 20, 2010

it came upon a design wall clear . . .

Or rather, cleared and put up for the time being.

But certainly my schedule hasn't been cleared! Between church functions, office parties, guild parties, caroling parties . . . plus all of life's regular events (like, ugh, work and housework) . . . I'm worn out!

I still have packages to get out in the mail and a set of cards to finish -- two Charming Girls goals not met -- whoops! I've also got some baking ahead of me, but that's right on schedule!! I love making goody bags, and I'll work on that today and tomorrow!

Needless to say, my design wall will be empty for at least another week.

I'm sure, though, that if you check out Judy Laquidara's Patchwork Times, you'll find plenty of folks who have inspiring work on their wall!

Today I'm off again to spend some time with my darling grandson. I get the added bonus of putting him to bed tonight, as his mommy & daddy are going to a work Christmas party! I'm sure we'll have plenty of photos for tomorrow. I'm taking Polar Express to read to him -- his first annual reading!

Happy, happy, joy, JOY!

:)