Saturday, December 11, 2010

Hello, My Dear Quilting Friends,



Hi All! Well its going to get cold here again tonight... the cold blast of air is on its way. Here in Florida.... its been cold, several days already and frozen grass, and below you can see ice.
Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Here are some of my Christmas items around the house. Hubby is watching the football game and I have supper cooking in a slow cooker....so I can quilt. !!!!!!
Our Christmas Cards so far!
Christmas village below.... I love it.... there are other lights that come on when it gets dark. The little Christmas tree lights up too!
Things I have been working on for gifts....mine are almost wrapped up and ready to go under the tree.
Our tree, its 11 feet high and its really hard to get the pictures to show what it really looks like, I think its just beautiful.
Showing the gifts so far .... that I wrapped and put under the tree.







Hope everyone is busy, happy, and full of joy during these days before Santa comes!



Hugs Morgan oxoxoxoxoxoxooooooooooo