Thursday, December 16, 2010

We have a winner!

The winner of the Harmony House quilt is Julie Saville (one of the many that emailed Tara their entry). Julie if you will now email Tara your snailmail address she'll get your kit out to you. I hope you enjoy the quilt as much as I have.




We had some questions about the pillow to the left of the quilt. That is "Olive - the other reindeer" pillow from Up On the Rooftop. "Olive the Other Reindeer" is a children's book about Olive, a dog who thought the poem was talking about her. When I did the Up on the Rooftop book full of reindeer quilts, Pep just had to have an Olive Pillow. The book and the pillow are now part of our Christmas tradition.


Sheets on the line getting crispy, clean for tonight. I'm recuperating - slowly but surely. I slept all through yesterday and last night with small only sips of 7-Up and Ibuprofen to keep the fever down. But at 6:30 this morning when I awakened, I felt somewhat human again.
I haven't had the flu this badly since I started getting my flu shots each year. That was after a bad bout turned into pneumonia. Thanks to all for their comments and well wishes. I wish you all could have won the kit.