Wednesday, December 8, 2010

A great big Thank You to Moda!

When I first designed the Angel Pillow for the Blog Hop, I asked Moda if they had any sample fabric of the homespuns I used in the pillow. I wanted to make a few Pillow Kits to sell. The homespuns aren't due to ship until January and really aren't even in the country yet, but I thought they might have a little at the warehouse. I wasn't too surprised when Debby said there wasn't any available. So I had Tori cut two kits out of the fabric I get for the giveaway.

My day on the Blog Hop was Tuesday, Nov. 30th. On Friday our friendly UPS man delivered a box from Moda. When I opened it, it was all the fabrics needed for the pillow. Thanks guys. Moda is such a great company to work for.
So - if you haven't started your pillow yet and would like a kit (or would just like two pillows made out of different fabrics), we have a few kits for sale. I added them to the storefront this afternoon.
And watch for news tomorrow of our New Website and Store Saleabration!.