Tuesday, April 6, 2010

What I did today!

Today......
I went with my husband to the collision repair place.
YUP!
It's still winter here and my poor husband got in a crash yesterday on his way home from work.
He's fine, our car is sad. :(
Now we're just waiting on the insurance company to here the cars fate.

Anyways.
I finished quilting this quilt.
Then,
Kathleen and I worked more on our design challenge quilt.
Here are the pictures I can share.
We started out with these fat quarters.
Added a few coordinating prints.
We have to design a quilt using these Riley Blake materials with a perimeter of less than 200" (I think).
I just need to do a little more applique and then quilt and bind and then it'll be done!
So,
what would you do with these prints?

Don't miss our sale @ Piece N Quilt!
For more fun updates sign up for Piece N Quilts newsletter.
Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.
~Natalia

Bookmark and Share