Monday, April 19, 2010

You're kidding.........right?

Remember back here when I told you that Kathleen & I were working on a design challenge quilt for HMQS?
Well, last week I finished quilting the quilt, got it ready to bind when Kathleen decided that she didn't love the quilt. So........ she decided that we should remake the quilt. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
So all day Friday and part of Sunday were spend remaking the quilt. I will admit that I like it better now and I can't wait to share pictures of the remade quilt. Now I'm just going to have a hard time letting it get sold!

Have you ever made a quilt, got it completely quilted and ready for binding then decided you didn't love it so you remade it?
Please tell me we're not the only crazy ones!


Don't miss our sale @ Piece N Quilt!
For more fun updates sign up for Piece N Quilts newsletter.
Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.
~Natalia

Bookmark and Share