Tuesday, April 6, 2010

C&T Book Review - My Whimsical Quilt Garden


This was such a fun read and project. From beginning to end, this book is full of step-by-step instructions, colorful how-to photos, and helpful hints and tips that will be appreciated by both the novice and the experienced applique quilter. The patterns are darling and leave the reader anxious to get to the design wall. The blocks can be put together or used separately. And if there are others out there like me, who need inspiration, there are lots of ideas for different projects using the assorted patterns. "My Whimsical Quilt Garden" is a great find and a terrific addition to any quilter's library!

One thing that did disappoint me is that C&T wants the Creative Troupe reviewers to review the book, but not the patterns themselves, which in my mind is an integral part of the book offering. So please note that I *did not* get to see or work with the actual patterns and my review does not cover them!

If you are interested in joining the C&T Creative Troupe, click HERE!

:)