Thursday, April 1, 2010

Why do you blog?

I've been thinking lately.....
about a lot of things, life, my plans for it.
One of the things I think about very often is blogging.
I love blogging.
I am so thankful for blogging.
Since becoming a stay at home mom and losing my daily chats with my friends and co-workers I've made many new friends and I am so thankful for you.
Some of you I've met face to face, some I haven't.
Some I've gotten to talk to on the phone, some not.
Some of you I've quilted your quilts.
Let me just tell you that I am thankful that I have you.
Recently, I had a bad day.
My husband was at work and busy so I couldn't talk to him. The next person I always talk to is my mom, she was also at work and I couldn't talk to. Next, Whitnee, she's in Hawaii (yes, I'm super jealous). So, you get it, all of my family was gone, but I needed someone to talk to.
Thank goodness I've met you and all of my amazing friends through blogging and I was able to chat with one of my blogging friends.
She made me fell better.
AND
She didn't even have to se me shed a few ugly tears (yup, I'm an ugly crier).

Okay, anyways.
So why do you blog?
Do you do it like me to connect and to have a creative outlet?
Do you do it to connect with people who get you, ya know, others who get being crafty?
Do you to it to earn money?
Do you do it just for fun?

I'd love to know.

Again, THANK YOU! Thank you to all of you who comment on my blog, who leave positive feedback, who make my day when I'm having a bad day! I couldn't go through most days without you!

Tonight, before quilt guild I will announce a winner of the Frolic Charm Pack.
P.S. Thank you for all of your great April Fools Day ideas. I've got the perfect one to pull and I think I may just be able to pull it off! :)

Don't miss our sale @ Piece N Quilt!
For more fun updates sign up for Piece N Quilts newsletter.
Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.
~Natalia

Bookmark and Share