Tuesday, April 20, 2010

It's Quiet.

It's quiet in the house and I'm all done with my work for the day.
It must be some sort of miracle or something.
It's never quiet like this and I'm never caught up, it seems like.
So, I'm enjoying it.
I'm listening to the water at the lake, the birds outside the window and I've got my feet up and I'm catching up on reading blogs!
Don't you just love spring!?
These are a few recent finishes.
This is a quilt that I quilted for one of my customers.
She is super creative.
She took stars & hearts from a Buggy Barn pattern and then added blocks to make it a quilt for her sons' wedding.
I did a bunch of custom quilting and I love how it turned out.
You can see some more pictures of the border here.

I think this circle quilt is so much fun.
It's a free pattern from Moda.
I really like the Riley Blake fabrics that she made it with.
And, I got to machine quilt it for her.

P.S. I did get the quilt that we re-made all finished, right now, as I type this Kathleen is working her magic on the binding and then I'll add a label!
Wahoo!

Don't miss our sale @ Piece N Quilt!
For more fun updates sign up for Piece N Quilts newsletter.
Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.
~Natalia

Bookmark and Share