Monday, April 5, 2010

Weekend recap.

We had a great weekend.
Kathleen and I spent all day Saturday & part of the day Sunday working on a 'secret' quilt for HMQS.
(I will share pictures in a couple of weeks.)
The quilt is turining out so much cuter than I could have ever expected.
I got to play with EQ for a while and I'm in love.
Sunday we woke up to lots of gifts from the Easter Bunny.
Chesney loves the candy.
Well, all of the chocolate candy.
This year she has figured out how to open it on her own.... scary.
When I was little Peeps were my favorite candy for Easter.
She hates them.
So I guess I have to eat them all for her. :)

Hope you had a Happy Easter Holiday too!
What is your favorite Easter Candy?

Don't miss our sale @ Piece N Quilt!
For more fun updates sign up for Piece N Quilts newsletter.
Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.
~Natalia

Bookmark and Share