Monday, April 5, 2010

Hexis' are HOT!

I love hexagons.
I've been seeing them everywhere lately and they just keep getting cuter.
The one above is a hexagon table runner that I quilted for a customer.
This one is my most recent Moda Bake Shop tutorial made using hexagons.
jaybirdquilts
Julie from Jaybird Quilts is holding a Hexagon Quilt along!
I wish I had a little more time on my hands right now and I'd be joining her.
I was browsing flickr and came across a hexagon love group!
Brilliant!
Also on flickr,
LOVE IT!
They are just darling!
I love that hexagons are so timeless.
I love that my great grandmother made hexagons and I make them too.
Mary from Mary on Lake Pulaski made this darling Hexagon quilt.
Love it made with Authentic materials.

Are you loving these hexigons too?
If you've made a hexagon quilt or even just seen one I'd love to hear about it!


Don't miss our sale @ Piece N Quilt!
For more fun updates sign up for Piece N Quilts newsletter.
Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.
~Natalia

Bookmark and Share