Tuesday, April 13, 2010

photo overload (it's Tuesday!) . . .

So, finally, here's whose company I kept on Friday night . . .

My darling Sawyer!!!

He's getting so big!

And he's very animated.

He's just such a darling. My heart nearly bursts! *grandma sigh*

Todd & I headed over to Hunter Road yesterday, to put some more things in order as we get ready to put the house up for sale. My five favorite plants are still alive and living there. They're my favorite plants because they *are* still alive! They've been on their own since November. They get watered about bi-weekly, and most of them thrive that way. I've got a beautiful Shamrock, an African Violet, some green ivy-like thing, a Mother-in-Law's Tongue, and then something my sister gave me cuttings from when I visited her in Virginia in the fall of 2003. Nearly seven years ago!

Imagine my delighted surprise when we got there yesterday and I realized that my no-name plant looked like this . . .

This is the first time EVER that it's flowered! I didn't even know it was *supposed* to flower! And what does it do? It flowers when I abandon it!

Or it *thinks* I've abandoned it. I haven't. I'm just not sure what to do with my five favorite plants in my limited space RV.

Help.

I have very little time left to figure this out. I don't want to be brought up on charges of plant abandonment!

:)