Sunday, April 18, 2010

Machine quilting & my weekend.

Do you remember last year when I was able to share my quilts at this quilt retreat?
Well, as a part of that same retreat the ladies made a mystery quilt. This week I was able to one of the quilts that my customer made at that reatreat. I love how it turned out.
This quilt is on my machine right now. I can't wait to get it finished, my customer asked me to do custom quilting, feathers and flowers in the borders. This is a sneak peak of the border. It's turning out so cute!
I quilted this cute Frolic quilt for another customer.
AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST!
As I mentioned back here, my husband has been training for quite some time now to run a marathon. Saturday was the big day. He ran a complete marathon and I am so proud of him.
In this picture is my sister Krachel. She also ran in the same race but she ran the half marathon. I am so impressed by her. Maybe they have motivated me to start runing......maybe. :)


Don't miss our sale @ Piece N Quilt!
For more fun updates sign up for Piece N Quilts newsletter.
Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.
~Natalia

Bookmark and Share