Thursday, April 29, 2010

Something that makes me sad.

I love reading your comments, they are so motivating, kind and many are informative. However, many of you ask questions or even just leave comments that I am unable to respond to because you haven't left your e-mail address. A few months back Amy posted this post. If you are one of these that I can't, or maybe have never gotten a response back to one of your comments then you should check out Amy's post and fix things.

Thanks!

P.S. It's almost May and we've got snow sticking here in Utah. :( UG. I was getting so excited to go outside!
Also, since it's snowing here, today's daily deal is 12 Days of Christmas Layer Cake by Kate Spain.

Don't miss our sale @ Piece N Quilt!
For more fun updates sign up for Piece N Quilts newsletter.
 Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.
~Natalia
Bookmark and Share