Sunday, April 11, 2010

It's been awhile .....

I've been a pretty bad blogger lately. I pulled a muscle in the back of my right leg shoveling snow about six weeks ago. It got inflamed and either sitting at the computer or driving makes it worse as does a lot of walking. Even now this is going to be short. The small amount of time I spend at the computer is spent working. But today it feels good enough to do a little. It's so beautiful outside I just need to show you some pictures of the garden.

This of course, is not the garden. This is our Easter Lamb Cake. Both Pep and I spent part of our childhood back East and remember Lamb Cakes each Easter. This year we got a mold and started the tradition for our grandchildren.

This obviously is the garden. Tulips & hyacinths.



Golden Poppies.


Bleeding hearts



And just one of our many forsythia.
There's lots more going on - it's great just to walk out to feed the birds and see what's new each day. Life is pretty good - now if my body would just cooperate more :)
Hope you all had a great Easter and have a good spring.
Fabric due at the end of the month!!! Yay!