Monday, April 5, 2010

design wall monday . . . wedding quilt revisited

For today, anyway, the wedding signature quilt is back on the wall, as I try to make some sense of signatures and the pattern of the particular blocks that got signed and the final design that was supposed to happen!

I did closest family and friends in the center, and then moved outward. Although I did save some of the funnier signatures for the outermost blocks. Joc wants this as a throw in her living area, so they can use it and enjoy it frequently.

I've got enough unsigned squares that I think I'm going to add those (or piece the back with them) so that the couple can add a sentiment for each anniversary or whenever something monumental takes place in their married lives.

Check out Patchwork Times by Judy Laquidara to see what others are working on this delightful Monday!

:)